This is one of my favorite pictures, taken a few years ago during a trip to London; I took this picture during a cruise through the River Thames on one of those days when the London weather decided to cooperate. That day we discovered that one of the best ways to see London’s famous landmarks, is from the river. As we went past London County Hall, I was duly impressed with the architecture of its building and had to snap this picture. You can see a corner of the London Eye peeking through on the left side as well a ship passing by. This week’s photo challenge: Two subjects.
- In pictures: Olympic Rings on the River Thames (bbc.co.uk)
- New Cable Car Announced For The River Thames (instylenews.com)
- Soon You’ll Be Able to Fly Over the River Thames In a Fancy New Cable Car (gizmodo.co.uk)
- The Streets and Markets of London (ethnostravel.wordpress.com)
- From Eton to Canary Wharf (henrytapper.com)
- Motherhood 360 (elizabethlewispardoe.com)